These authors contributed equally to this work.
Clinical and Radiographic Features of the Autosomal Recessive form of Brachyolmia Caused by PAPSS2 Mutations
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 10, pages 1381–1386, October 2013
How to Cite
Iida, A., Simsek-Kiper, P. Ö., Mizumoto, S., Hoshino, T., Elcioglu, N., Horemuzova, E., Geiberger, S., Yesil, G., Kayserili, H., Utine, G. E., Boduroglu, K., Watanabe, S., Ohashi, H., Alanay, Y., Sugahara, K., Nishimura, G. and Ikegawa, S. (2013), Clinical and Radiographic Features of the Autosomal Recessive form of Brachyolmia Caused by PAPSS2 Mutations. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1381–1386. doi: 10.1002/humu.22377
Communicated by Ming Qi
Contract grant sponsors: Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (23300101 to S.I. and N.M., 23300201 to S.I.); Matching Program for Innovations in Future Drug Discovery and Medical Care, The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan (MEXT) (to K.S.); Grant-in-aid for Young Scientists (B) (23790066), The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Japan (to S.M.); The Japan Heart Foundation (to S.M.); Akiyama Life Science Foundation (to S.M.).
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2013 02:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2013
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare. Grant Numbers: 23300101, 23300201
- Matching Program for Innovations in Future Drug Discovery and Medical Care
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan (MEXT)
- Grant-in-aid for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 23790066
- The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Japan
- The Japan Heart Foundation
- Akiyama Life Science Foundation
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.