These authors contributed equally to this study.
Screening of a Large Cohort of Leber Congenital Amaurosis and Retinitis Pigmentosa Patients Identifies Novel LCA5 Mutations and New Genotype–Phenotype Correlations
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 11, pages 1537–1546, November 2013
How to Cite
Mackay, D. S., Borman, A. D., Sui, R., van den Born, L. I., Berson, E. L., Ocaka, L. A., Davidson, A. E., Heckenlively, J. R., Branham, K., Ren, H., Lopez, I., Maria, M., Azam, M., Henkes, A., Blokland, E., [LCA5 Study Group (see Acknowledgments for Universities), Andreasson, S., de Baere, E., Bennett, J., Chader, G. J., Berger, W., Golovleva, I., Greenberg, J., den Hollander, A. I., Klaver, C. C.W., Klevering, B. J., Lorenz, B., Preising, M. N., Ramesar, R., Roberts, L., Roepman, R., Rohrschneider, K., Wissinger], B., Qamar, R., Webster, A. R., Cremers, F. P.M., Moore, A. T. and Koenekoop, R. K. (2013), Screening of a Large Cohort of Leber Congenital Amaurosis and Retinitis Pigmentosa Patients Identifies Novel LCA5 Mutations and New Genotype–Phenotype Correlations. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1537–1546. doi: 10.1002/humu.22398
Contract grant sponsor: Fight for Sight (A.R.W., A.T.M.), National Institute for Health Research UK- Moorfields Eye Hospital Biomedical Research Centre (A.R.W., A.T.M.), Foundation Fighting Blindness-USA (A.R.W., A.T.M.), Ulvercroft Foundation (A.R.W., A.T.M.), Foundation for Retinal Research (F.P.M.C., R.K.K., A.I.d.H., J.B., R.R.), Foundation Fighting Blindness-Canada (R.K.K.), CIHR (R.K.K.), NIH (R.K.K.), Reseau Vision (R.K.K.), FRSQ (R.K.K.), Retina South Africa (J.G., R.R.).
Communicated by Daniel F. Schorderet
[This article was originally published online on 17 September 2013 and appeared in the issue (vol. 34, iss. 11) on 9 October 2013. Subsequently, an error in an author's name was identified and corrected on 15 October 2013.]
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2013 09:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
- Fight for Sight
- National Institute for Health Research UK- Moorfields Eye Hospital Biomedical Research Centre
- Foundation Fighting Blindness-USA
- Ulvercroft Foundation
- Foundation for Retinal Research
- Foundation Fighting Blindness-Canada
- Reseau Vision
- Retina South Africa
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!