These authors contributed equally to this work.
GATA4 Loss-of-Function Mutations Underlie Familial Tetralogy of Fallot
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1662–1671, December 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Y.-Q., Gharibeh, L., Li, R.-G., Xin, Y.-F., Wang, J., Liu, Z.-M., Qiu, X.-B., Xu, Y.-J., Xu, L., Qu, X.-K., Liu, X., Fang, W.-Y., Huang, R.-T., Xue, S. and Nemer, G. (2013), GATA4 Loss-of-Function Mutations Underlie Familial Tetralogy of Fallot. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1662–1671. doi: 10.1002/humu.22434
Contract grant sponsors: National Natural Science Fund of China (81070153, 81270161, 81271927); National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB912604); Personnel Development Foundation of Shanghai, China (2010019); Natural Science Fund of Shanghai, China (10ZR1428000); Key Program of Basic Research of Shanghai, China (10JC1414002); Medical Practice Plan (MPP) at the American University of Beirut.
Communicated by Jürgen Horst
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2013 02:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Fund of China. Grant Numbers: 81070153, 81270161, 81271927
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB912604
- Personnel Development Foundation of Shanghai, China. Grant Number: 2010019
- Natural Science Fund of Shanghai, China. Grant Number: 10ZR1428000
- Key Program of Basic Research of Shanghai, China. Grant Number: 10JC1414002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!