These authors contributed equally to this work.
GATA4 Loss-of-Function Mutations Underlie Familial Tetralogy of Fallot
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1662–1671, December 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Y.-Q., Gharibeh, L., Li, R.-G., Xin, Y.-F., Wang, J., Liu, Z.-M., Qiu, X.-B., Xu, Y.-J., Xu, L., Qu, X.-K., Liu, X., Fang, W.-Y., Huang, R.-T., Xue, S. and Nemer, G. (2013), GATA4 Loss-of-Function Mutations Underlie Familial Tetralogy of Fallot. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1662–1671. doi: 10.1002/humu.22434
Contract grant sponsors: National Natural Science Fund of China (81070153, 81270161, 81271927); National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB912604); Personnel Development Foundation of Shanghai, China (2010019); Natural Science Fund of Shanghai, China (10ZR1428000); Key Program of Basic Research of Shanghai, China (10JC1414002); Medical Practice Plan (MPP) at the American University of Beirut.
Communicated by Jürgen Horst
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2013 02:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- National Natural Science Fund of China. Grant Numbers: 81070153, 81270161, 81271927
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB912604
- Personnel Development Foundation of Shanghai, China. Grant Number: 2010019
- Natural Science Fund of Shanghai, China. Grant Number: 10ZR1428000
- Key Program of Basic Research of Shanghai, China. Grant Number: 10JC1414002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!