Contract grant sponsor: National Natural Science Foundation of China (31171193 and 91231206); NCET; the Commission of Science and Technology of Guangdong Province and Guangzhou City; Sun Yat-sen University Science Foundation; the Guangdong Province Key Laboratory of Computational Science; the Guangdong Province Computational Science Innovative Research Team.
Small Insertions Are More Deleterious than Small Deletions in Human Genomes
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1642–1649, December 2013
How to Cite
Huang, S., Li, J., Xu, A., Huang, G. and You, L. (2013), Small Insertions Are More Deleterious than Small Deletions in Human Genomes. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1642–1649. doi: 10.1002/humu.22435
Communicated by David N. Cooper
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2013 02:09PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31171193, 91231206
- Commission of Science and Technology of Guangdong Province and Guangzhou City
- Sun Yat-sen University Science Foundation; the Guangdong Province Key Laboratory of Computational Science
- Guangdong Province Computational Science Innovative Research Team
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!