Communicated by Ming Qi
Two Novel Mutations in ABHD12: Expansion of the Mutation Spectrum in PHARC and Assessment of Their Functional Effects
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1672–1678, December 2013
How to Cite
Chen, D.-H., Naydenov, A., Blankman, J. L., Mefford, H. C., Davis, M., Sul, Y., Barloon, A. S., Bonkowski, E., Wolff, J., Matsushita, M., Smith, C., Cravatt, B. F., Mackie, K., Raskind, W. H., Stella, N. and Bird, T. D. (2013), Two Novel Mutations in ABHD12: Expansion of the Mutation Spectrum in PHARC and Assessment of Their Functional Effects. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1672–1678. doi: 10.1002/humu.22437
Contract grant sponsors: NIH R01 NS069719, DA033747, DA021696, DA011322, DA017259, DA009789, and DA026430; Burroughs Wellcome Fund Career Award; and funds from Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 SEP 2013 07:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2013
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund Career Award. Grant Numbers: NIH R01 NS069719, DA033747, DA021696, DA011322, DA017259, DA009789, DA026430
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.