These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Homozygous Mutation in LYRM7/MZM1L Associated with Early Onset Encephalopathy, Lactic Acidosis, and Severe Reduction of Mitochondrial Complex III Activity
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. *Human Mutation published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1619–1622, December 2013
How to Cite
Invernizzi, F., Tigano, M., Dallabona, C., Donnini, C., Ferrero, I., Cremonte, M., Ghezzi, D., Lamperti, C. and Zeviani, M. (2013), A Homozygous Mutation in LYRM7/MZM1L Associated with Early Onset Encephalopathy, Lactic Acidosis, and Severe Reduction of Mitochondrial Complex III Activity. Hum. Mutat., 34: 1619–1622. doi: 10.1002/humu.22441
Contract grant sponsor: Telethon Italy (GGP11011, GPP10005); Fondazione CARIPLO (2011/0526); The Italian Ministry of Health (GR2010-2316392); Fondazione Pierfranco e Luisa Mariani; The Italian Association of Mitochondrial Disease Patients and Families (Mitocon).
Communicated by David S. Rosenblatt
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2013 12:39PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2013
- Telethon Italy. Grant Numbers: GGP11011, GPP10005
- Fondazione CARIPLO. Grant Number: 2011/0526
- The Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: GR2010-2316392
- Fondazione Pierfranco e Luisa Mariani
- The Italian Association of Mitochondrial Disease Patients and Families (Mitocon)
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|humu22441-sup-0001-suppmat.pdf||211K||Table S1. List of Primers used in this study|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.