These authors contributed equally to this work.
Exome Sequencing as a Diagnostic Tool for Pediatric-Onset Ataxia
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. *Human Mutation published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 45–49, January 2014
How to Cite
Sawyer, S. L., Schwartzentruber, J., Beaulieu, C. L., Dyment, D., Smith, A., Chardon, J. W., Yoon, G., Rouleau, G. A., Suchowersky, O., Siu, V., Murphy, L., Hegele, R. A., Marshall, C. R., FORGE Canada Consortium, Bulman, D. E., Majewski, J., Tarnopolsky, M. and Boycott, K. M. (2014), Exome Sequencing as a Diagnostic Tool for Pediatric-Onset Ataxia. Hum. Mutat., 35: 45–49. doi: 10.1002/humu.22451
Contract grant sponsor: Government of Canada through Genome Canada; the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR); Ontario Genomics Institute (OGI-049); Genome Québec, Genome British Columbia; University of Toronto McLaughlin Centre; Clinical Investigatorship Award from the CIHR Institute of Genetics; Toupin Research Foundation, University of Alberta.
Communicated by Hamish S. Scott
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 03:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Government of Canada through Genome Canada
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Ontario Genomics Institute. Grant Number: OGI-049
- Genome Québec, Genome British Columbia
- University of Toronto McLaughlin Centre
- Clinical Investigatorship Award from the CIHR Institute of Genetics
- Toupin Research Foundation, University of Alberta
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|humu22451-sup-0001-tables1.pdf||296K||Table S1. Molecular Genetic Testing Prior to Exome Sequencing for Selected Projects*|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.