Contract grant sponsors: Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, New Delhi (BT/PR4959/MED/14/375/2004, BT/PR14668/MED/12/486/2010); Department of Genetics, UDSC under UGC SAP.
Targeted Deep Resequencing Identifies MID2 Mutation for X-Linked Intellectual Disability with Varied Disease Severity in a Large Kindred from India
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 41–44, January 2014
How to Cite
Geetha, T. S., Michealraj, K. A., Kabra, M., Kaur, G., Juyal, R. C. and Thelma, B.K. (2014), Targeted Deep Resequencing Identifies MID2 Mutation for X-Linked Intellectual Disability with Varied Disease Severity in a Large Kindred from India. Hum. Mutat., 35: 41–44. doi: 10.1002/humu.22453
Communicated by Hamish S. Scott
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 OCT 2013 09:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, New Delhi. Grant Numbers: BT/PR4959/MED/14/375/2004, BT/PR14668/MED/12/486/2010
- Department of Genetics, UDSC under UGC SAP
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!