Contract grant sponsors: The Danish Medical Research Council (271-07-342, 11-107174, 271-08-0120); The Novo Nordisk Foundation (15430).
The ETFDH c.158A>G Variation Disrupts the Balanced Interplay of ESE- and ESS-Binding Proteins thereby Causing Missplicing and Multiple Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenation Deficiency
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 86–95, January 2014
How to Cite
Olsen, R. K. J., Brøner, S., Sabaratnam, R., Doktor, T. K., Andersen, H. S., Bruun, G. H., Gahrn, B., Stenbroen, V., Olpin, S. E., Dobbie, A., Gregersen, N. and Andresen, B. S. (2014), The ETFDH c.158A>G Variation Disrupts the Balanced Interplay of ESE- and ESS-Binding Proteins thereby Causing Missplicing and Multiple Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenation Deficiency. Hum. Mutat., 35: 86–95. doi: 10.1002/humu.22455
Communicated by Peter K. Rogan
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 10:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- The Danish Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 271-07-342, 11-107174, 271-08-0120
- The Novo Nordisk Foundation. Grant Number: 15430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!