Contract grant sponsors: National Institutes of Health (RO1 HL088639, HL088639-03S1); Burroughs Wellcome Clinical Scientist Awards in Translational Research (#1008496).
Genetic and Functional Analyses of ZIC3 Variants in Congenital Heart Disease
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 66–75, January 2014
How to Cite
Cowan, J., Tariq, M. and Ware, S. M. (2014), Genetic and Functional Analyses of ZIC3 Variants in Congenital Heart Disease. Hum. Mutat., 35: 66–75. doi: 10.1002/humu.22457
Communicated by Sergio Ottolenghi
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 10:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 HL088639, HL088639-03S1
- Burroughs Wellcome Clinical Scientist Awards in Translational Research. Grant Number: #1008496
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Table S1. Mutagenic primers used to generate HA-tagged variant ZIC3 expression constructs
Table S2. Phenotypic summary of ZIC3 variant carriers relative to the 440 patient heterotaxy and CHD cohort
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.