Communicated by Peter J. Oefner
Seeing the Wood for the Trees: A Minimal Reference Phylogeny for the Human Y Chromosome
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 187–191, February 2014
How to Cite
van Oven, M., Van Geystelen, A., Kayser, M., Decorte, R. and Larmuseau, M. H. (2014), Seeing the Wood for the Trees: A Minimal Reference Phylogeny for the Human Y Chromosome. Hum. Mutat., 35: 187–191. doi: 10.1002/humu.22468
Contract grant sponsors: Netherlands Genomic Initiative (NGI)/Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) within the framework of the Forensic Genomics Consortium Netherlands (FGCN); Research Foundation-Flanders (FWO-Vlaanderen); KU Leuven BOF - Centre of Excellence Financing on 'Eco- and socio-evolutionary dynamics' (Project number PF/2010/07).
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2013 08:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- Netherlands Genomic Initiative (NGI)/Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- Research Foundation-Flanders (FWO-Vlaanderen)
- KU Leuven BOF - Centre of Excellence Financing on 'Eco- and socio-evolutionary dynamics'. Grant Number: PF/2010/07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!