Communicated by Peter J. Oefner
Seeing the Wood for the Trees: A Minimal Reference Phylogeny for the Human Y Chromosome
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 187–191, February 2014
How to Cite
van Oven, M., Van Geystelen, A., Kayser, M., Decorte, R. and Larmuseau, M. H. (2014), Seeing the Wood for the Trees: A Minimal Reference Phylogeny for the Human Y Chromosome. Hum. Mutat., 35: 187–191. doi: 10.1002/humu.22468
Contract grant sponsors: Netherlands Genomic Initiative (NGI)/Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) within the framework of the Forensic Genomics Consortium Netherlands (FGCN); Research Foundation-Flanders (FWO-Vlaanderen); KU Leuven BOF - Centre of Excellence Financing on 'Eco- and socio-evolutionary dynamics' (Project number PF/2010/07).
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 OCT 2013 08:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
- Netherlands Genomic Initiative (NGI)/Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- Research Foundation-Flanders (FWO-Vlaanderen)
- KU Leuven BOF - Centre of Excellence Financing on 'Eco- and socio-evolutionary dynamics'. Grant Number: PF/2010/07
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|humu22468-sup-0001-TableS1.pdf||363K||Supp. Table S1. Overview of the dataset used to run the AMY-tree software to check Y-SNPs|
|humu22468-sup-0002-TableS2.xlsx||53K||Supp. Table S2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.