Contract grant sponsors: the Spanish Ministry of Health ISCIII FIS grants (PI10/01422, PI13/00285, CA10/01474, RD06/0020/1050, RD12/0036/008 and RD12/0036/0031); the AGAUR Catalan Government Agency grants 2009-SGR293; the Spanish Association Against Cancer (AECC 2010).
ICO Amplicon NGS Data Analysis: A Web Tool for Variant Detection in Common High-Risk Hereditary Cancer Genes Analyzed by Amplicon GS Junior Next-Generation Sequencing
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 271–277, March 2014
How to Cite
Lopez-Doriga, A., Feliubadaló, L., Menéndez, M., Lopez-Doriga, S., Morón-Duran, F. D., del Valle, J., Tornero, E., Montes, E., Cuesta, R., Campos, O., Gómez, C., Pineda, M., González, S., Moreno, V., Capellá, G. and Lázaro, C. (2014), ICO Amplicon NGS Data Analysis: A Web Tool for Variant Detection in Common High-Risk Hereditary Cancer Genes Analyzed by Amplicon GS Junior Next-Generation Sequencing. Hum. Mutat., 35: 271–277. doi: 10.1002/humu.22484
Communicated by Madhuri Hegde
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2013 02:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Health ISCIII FIS grants. Grant Numbers: PI10/01422, PI13/00285, CA10/01474, RD06/0020/1050, RD12/0036/008, RD12/0036/0031
- AGAUR Catalan Government Agency. Grant Number: 2009-SGR293
- Spanish Association Against Cancer (AECC 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!