Contract grant sponsor: Intramural Program of the NIDDK, National Institutes of Health (DK057808-05).
Gender and Cell-Type-Specific Effects of the Transcription-Coupled Repair Protein, ERCC6/CSB, on Repeat Expansion in a Mouse Model of the Fragile X-Related Disorders
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Published 2013. Wiley Periodicals, Inc. **This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 341–349, March 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, X.-N. and Usdin, K. (2014), Gender and Cell-Type-Specific Effects of the Transcription-Coupled Repair Protein, ERCC6/CSB, on Repeat Expansion in a Mouse Model of the Fragile X-Related Disorders. Hum. Mutat., 35: 341–349. doi: 10.1002/humu.22495
Communicated by Haig H. Kazazian
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2013 08:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2013
- Intramural Program of the NIDDK
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DK057808-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!