These authors contributed equally to this work.
Novel KCNQ2 and KCNQ3 Mutations in a Large Cohort of Families with Benign Neonatal Epilepsy: First Evidence for an Altered Channel Regulation by Syntaxin-1A
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 356–367, March 2014
How to Cite
Soldovieri, M. V., Boutry-Kryza, N., Milh, M., Doummar, D., Heron, B., Bourel, E., Ambrosino, P., Miceli, F., De Maria, M., Dorison, N., Auvin, S., Echenne, B., Oertel, J., Riquet, A., Lambert, L., Gerard, M., Roubergue, A., Calender, A., Mignot, C., Taglialatela, M. and Lesca, G. (2014), Novel KCNQ2 and KCNQ3 Mutations in a Large Cohort of Families with Benign Neonatal Epilepsy: First Evidence for an Altered Channel Regulation by Syntaxin-1A. Hum. Mutat., 35: 356–367. doi: 10.1002/humu.22500
Contract grant sponsors: Telethon (GGP07125); Fondazione San Paolo – IMI (Project Neuroscience); Regione Molise (Convenzione AIFA/Regione Molise); Science and Technology Council of the Province of Avellino; PRIN 2009.
Communicated by Christine Van Broeckhoven
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2013 06:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2013
- Telethon. Grant Number: GGP07125
- Fondazione San Paolo – IMI (Project Neuroscience)
- Regione Molise (Convenzione AIFA/Regione Molise)
- Science and Technology Council of the Province of Avellino
- PRIN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!