Statistical multilocus methods for disequilibrium analysis in complex traits
Article first published online: 2 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: SNP 2000: Third International Meeting on Single Nucleotide Polymorphism and Complex Genome Analysis
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 285–288, April 2001
How to Cite
Ott, J. and Hoh, J. (2001), Statistical multilocus methods for disequilibrium analysis in complex traits. Hum. Mutat., 17: 285–288. doi: 10.1002/humu.25
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2000
- U.S. National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH44292
- 1999. A multilocus genotyping assay for candidate markers of cardiovascular disease risk. Genome Res 9:936–949. .
- 1983. Computer-intensive methods in statistics. Sci Am 248:116–130. .
- 1979. Computers and the theory of statistics: thinking the unthinkable. SIAM Review 21:460–480. .
- 1991. Statistical data analysis in the computer age. Science 253:390–395. .
- 2000. Selecting SNPs in two-stage analysis of disease association data: a model-free approach. Ann Hum Genet 64:413–417. .
- 1998. Multi-locus nonparametric linkage analysis of complex trait loci with neural networks. Hum Hered 48:275–284. .
- 1996. Applied linear statistical models. Boston: McGraw-Hill, Inc. p 1–1408. .
- 2000. Applications of neural networks for gene finding. In: RaoDC, editor. Advances in genetics. Vol. 42. San Diego: Academic Press. p 287–297. .