Melatonin as a potential therapeutic agent in psychiatric illness
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 391–400, July 2009
How to Cite
Maldonado, M. D., Reiter, R. J. and Pérez-San-Gregorio, M. A. (2009), Melatonin as a potential therapeutic agent in psychiatric illness. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 24: 391–400. doi: 10.1002/hup.1032
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2009
- Seville University (area of Immunology)
- CTS-160 (Consejería de Innovación, Ciencia y Empresa. Junta de Andalucía, Spain)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.