Risperidone versus olanzapine for the treatment of delirium
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 298–302, June 2010
How to Cite
Kim, S.-W., Yoo, J.-A., Lee, S.-Y., Kim, S.-Y., Bae, K.-Y., Yang, S.-J., Kim, J.-M., Shin, I.-S. and Yoon, J.-S. (2010), Risperidone versus olanzapine for the treatment of delirium. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 25: 298–302. doi: 10.1002/hup.1117
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2010
- Chonnam National University Hospital Research Institute of Clinical Medicine. Grant Number: CRI08019-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.