Assessing the functional significance of ecstasy-related memory deficits using a virtual paradigm
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 318–325, June 2010
How to Cite
Montgomery, C., Hatton, N. P., Fisk, J. E., Ogden, R. S. and Jansari, A. (2010), Assessing the functional significance of ecstasy-related memory deficits using a virtual paradigm. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 25: 318–325. doi: 10.1002/hup.1119
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.