The loudness dependence auditory evoked potential is insensitive to acute changes in serotonergic and noradrenergic neurotransmission
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 423–427, July 2010
How to Cite
Oliva, J., Leung, S., Croft, R. J., O'Neill, B. V., O'Kane, J., Stout, J., Phan, K. L. and Nathan, P. J. (2010), The loudness dependence auditory evoked potential is insensitive to acute changes in serotonergic and noradrenergic neurotransmission. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 25: 423–427. doi: 10.1002/hup.1133
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.