Pharmacogenetic study of serotonin 6 receptor gene with antidepressant response in major depressive disorder in the Japanese population
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 481–486, August 2010
How to Cite
Kishi, T., Fukuo, Y., Yoshimura, R., Okochi, T., Kitajima, T., Naitoh, H., Umene-Nakano, W., Nakamura, J., Ozaki, N. and Iwata, N. (2010), Pharmacogenetic study of serotonin 6 receptor gene with antidepressant response in major depressive disorder in the Japanese population. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 25: 481–486. doi: 10.1002/hup.1142
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.