The effect of 90 day administration of a high dose vitamin B-complex on work stress
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 470–476, October 2011
How to Cite
Stough, C., Scholey, A., Lloyd, J., Spong, J., Myers, S. and Downey, L. A. (2011), The effect of 90 day administration of a high dose vitamin B-complex on work stress. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 26: 470–476. doi: 10.1002/hup.1229
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2010
- Blackmores Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.