Aripiprazole plus divalproex for recently manic or mixed patients with bipolar I disorder: a 6-month, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind maintenance trial
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 543–553, December 2011
How to Cite
Woo, Y. S., Bahk, W.-M., Chung, M. Y., Kim, D.-H., Yoon, B.-H., Lee, J. H., Ahn, Y. M., Chung, S.-K., Kim, J.-G., Lee, K. H. and Paik, K.-C. (2011), Aripiprazole plus divalproex for recently manic or mixed patients with bipolar I disorder: a 6-month, randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind maintenance trial. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 26: 543–553. doi: 10.1002/hup.1240
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.