Dr. Jun Chen was a research scholar funded by the World Psychiatric Association from 2/2010 to 2/2011 and was trained in the Department of Psychiatry, Mood Disorders Program, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, Cleveland, Ohio.
Safety and efficacy of olanzapine monotherapy in treatment-resistant bipolar mania: a 12-week open-label study
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 588–595, December 2011
How to Cite
Chen, J., Muzina, D. J., Kemp, D. E., Conroy, C., Chan, P., Serrano, M. B., Ganocy, S. J., Fang, Y., Calabrese, J. R. and Gao, K. (2011), Safety and efficacy of olanzapine monotherapy in treatment-resistant bipolar mania: a 12-week open-label study. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 26: 588–595. doi: 10.1002/hup.1249
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Defense
- Health Resources Services Administration
- National Institute of Mental Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.