Direct comparison of the cognitive effects of acute alcohol with the morning after a normal night's drinking
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 295–304, May 2012
How to Cite
McKinney, A., Coyle, K. and Verster, J. (2012), Direct comparison of the cognitive effects of acute alcohol with the morning after a normal night's drinking. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 27: 295–304. doi: 10.1002/hup.2225
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.