Xuan Zhang and Song-Lei Guan contributed equally to this work.
No association between the type 2 diabetes mellitus susceptibility gene, SLC30A8 and schizophrenia in a Chinese population
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 392–396, July 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Guan, S.-L., Wang, Z.-Q., You, Y., Sun, S.-L., Hui, L., Miao, L.-n., Yu, Y., Kosten, T. R. and Zhang, X. Y. (2012), No association between the type 2 diabetes mellitus susceptibility gene, SLC30A8 and schizophrenia in a Chinese population. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 27: 392–396. doi: 10.1002/hup.2239
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 81171064
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0449
- Jilin University Science Foundation for Outstanding Scholarship. Grant Number: 201100002
- Stanley Medical Research Institute. Grant Numbers: 03T-459, 05T-726
- Department of Veterans Affairs, VISN 16, the United States National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: K05-DA0454, P50-DA18827, U01-MH79639
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.