Trial registered with the Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry (ANZCTR): ACTRN 12611000460909.
Shaken but unstirred? Effects of micronutrients on stress and trauma after an earthquake: RCT evidence comparing formulas and doses
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 440–454, September 2012
How to Cite
Rucklidge, J. J., Andridge, R., Gorman, B., Blampied, N., Gordon, H. and Boggis, A. (2012), Shaken but unstirred? Effects of micronutrients on stress and trauma after an earthquake: RCT evidence comparing formulas and doses. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 27: 440–454. doi: 10.1002/hup.2246
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.