These authors contributed equally to the paper.
Prescribing patterns of antidepressants, antipsychotics and mood stabilizers in bipolar patients misdiagnosed with major depressive disorder in China
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 626–631, November 2012
How to Cite
Xiang, Y.-T., Hu, C., Wang, G., Zheng, Q.-W., Fang, Y.-R., Ungvari, G. S., Kilbourne, A. M., Lai, K. Y. C., Si, T.-M., Chen, D.-F., Lu, Z., Yang, H.-C., Hu, J., Chen, Z.-Y., Huang, Y., Sun, J., Wang, X.-P., Li, H.-C., Zhang, J.-B. and Chiu, H. F. K. (2012), Prescribing patterns of antidepressants, antipsychotics and mood stabilizers in bipolar patients misdiagnosed with major depressive disorder in China. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 27: 626–631. doi: 10.1002/hup.2262
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2007BAI17B05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.