Both authors contributed equally to this article.
The loudness dependence of auditory evoked potentials and effects of psychopathology and psychopharmacotherapy in psychiatric inpatients
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 595–604, November 2012
How to Cite
Ostermann, J., Uhl, I., Köhler, E., Juckel, G. and Norra, C. (2012), The loudness dependence of auditory evoked potentials and effects of psychopathology and psychopharmacotherapy in psychiatric inpatients. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 27: 595–604. doi: 10.1002/hup.2269
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.