Effectiveness of paliperidone extended-release for patients with schizophrenia: focus on subjective improvement
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 107–116, March 2013
How to Cite
Na, K.-S., Kim, C.-E., Kim, Y.-S., Lee, J.-I., Han, W. S., Kang, U. G., Park, D.-H., Kim, B., Jung, H.-Y., Yoon, J.-S. and Lim, S.-W. (2013), Effectiveness of paliperidone extended-release for patients with schizophrenia: focus on subjective improvement. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 28: 107–116. doi: 10.1002/hup.2284
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.