Interleukin 1 beta gene and risk of schizophrenia: detailed case–control and family-based studies and an updated meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 31–37, January 2014
How to Cite
Shibuya, M., Watanabe, Y., Nunokawa, A., Egawa, J., Kaneko, N., Igeta, H. and Someya, T. (2014), Interleukin 1 beta gene and risk of schizophrenia: detailed case–control and family-based studies and an updated meta-analysis. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 29: 31–37. doi: 10.1002/hup.2365
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2013
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 13274628
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.