Association of ADRA2A and MTHFR gene polymorphisms with weight loss following antipsychotic switching to aripiprazole or ziprasidone
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 38–45, January 2014
How to Cite
Roffeei, S. N., Reynolds, G. P., Zainal, N. Z., Said, M. A., Hatim, A., Aida, S. A. and Mohamed, Z. (2014), Association of ADRA2A and MTHFR gene polymorphisms with weight loss following antipsychotic switching to aripiprazole or ziprasidone. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 29: 38–45. doi: 10.1002/hup.2366
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2013
- University of Malaya. Grant Numbers: RG214-10HTM, RG270-10HTM, HIR MOHE E00025-20001, PS196-2010B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.