These authors contributed equally to this work.
A meta-analysis of inositol for depression and anxiety disorders
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 55–63, January 2014
How to Cite
Mukai, T., Kishi, T., Matsuda, Y. and Iwata, N. (2014), A meta-analysis of inositol for depression and anxiety disorders. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 29: 55–63. doi: 10.1002/hup.2369
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2013
- Daiichi Sankyo
- Dainippon Sumitomo
- Eli Lilly
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.