Influence of the serotonin antagonist, metergoline, on the anxiogenic effects of carbon dioxide, and on heart rate and neuroendocrine measures, in healthy volunteers
Article first published online: 25 APR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 237–245, April 2001
How to Cite
Meiri, G., Ben-Zion, I. Z., Greenberg, B. D., Murphy, D. L. and Benjamin, J. (2001), Influence of the serotonin antagonist, metergoline, on the anxiogenic effects of carbon dioxide, and on heart rate and neuroendocrine measures, in healthy volunteers. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 16: 237–245. doi: 10.1002/hup.259
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2001
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.