Ecstasy abuse and dependence among adolescents and young adults: applicability and reliability of DSM-IV criteria
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Special Issue: The human psychopharmacology of MDMA or “Ecstasy”
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 599–606, December 2001
How to Cite
Cottler, L. B., Womack, S. B., Compton, W. M. and Ben-Abdallah, A. (2001), Ecstasy abuse and dependence among adolescents and young adults: applicability and reliability of DSM-IV criteria. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 16: 599–606. doi: 10.1002/hup.343
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2001
- National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: DA 05585-12, DA 00488, T32 DA07313-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.