Folic acid: neurochemistry, metabolism and relationship to depression
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 477–488, October 2004
How to Cite
Paul, R. T. P., McDonnell, A. P. and Kelly, C. B. (2004), Folic acid: neurochemistry, metabolism and relationship to depression. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 19: 477–488. doi: 10.1002/hup.614
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.