The epidemiology of pain in depression
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Special Issue: TAKING THE PAIN OUT OF DEPRESSION: DUAL ACTION ANTIDEPRESSANTS IN THE RELIEF OF PAIN IN DEPRESSION, FIBROMYALGIA AND OTHER CHRONIC PAIN SYNDROMES
Volume 19, Issue S1, pages S3–S7, October 2004
How to Cite
Lépine, J.-P. and Briley, M. (2004), The epidemiology of pain in depression. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 19: S3–S7. doi: 10.1002/hup.618
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.