Ginkgo biloba: no robust effect on cognitive abilities or mood in healthy young or older adults
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 27–37, January 2006
How to Cite
Burns, N. R., Bryan, J. and Nettelbeck, T. (2006), Ginkgo biloba: no robust effect on cognitive abilities or mood in healthy young or older adults. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 21: 27–37. doi: 10.1002/hup.739
- Issue published online: 30 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2005
- CSIRO Collaborative Grants Scheme and University of Adelaide and Faculty of Health Sciences Small Research Grant Schemes and Blackmores Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.