Major depressive disorder is accompanied with oxidative stress: short-term antidepressant treatment does not alter oxidative–antioxidative systems
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 67–73, March 2007
How to Cite
Sarandol, A., Sarandol, E., Eker, S. S., Erdinc, S., Vatansever, E. and Kirli, S. (2007), Major depressive disorder is accompanied with oxidative stress: short-term antidepressant treatment does not alter oxidative–antioxidative systems. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 22: 67–73. doi: 10.1002/hup.829
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!