Caffeine and 35% carbon dioxide challenge tests in panic disorder
Article first published online: 4 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 231–240, June 2007
How to Cite
Nardi, A. E., Valença, A. M., Lopes, F. L., de-Melo-Neto, V. L., Freire, R. C., Veras, A. B., Nascimento, I., King, A. L., Soares-Filho, G. L., Mezzasalma, M. A. and Zin, W. A. (2007), Caffeine and 35% carbon dioxide challenge tests in panic disorder. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 22: 231–240. doi: 10.1002/hup.840
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2006
- Brazilian Council for Scientific and Technological Development (CNPq). Grant Number: 554411/2005-9
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.