Sustained attention and serotonin: a pharmaco-fMRI study
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 221–230, April 2008
How to Cite
Wingen, M., Kuypers, K. P.C., van de Ven, V., Formisano, E. and Ramaekers, J. G. (2008), Sustained attention and serotonin: a pharmaco-fMRI study. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 23: 221–230. doi: 10.1002/hup.923
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.