Effects of selective and combined serotonin and dopamine depletion on the loudness dependence of the auditory evoked potential (LDAEP) in humans
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 301–312, June 2008
How to Cite
O'Neill, B. V., Guille, V., Croft, R. J., Leung, S., Scholes, K. E., Phan, K. L. and Nathan, P. J. (2008), Effects of selective and combined serotonin and dopamine depletion on the loudness dependence of the auditory evoked potential (LDAEP) in humans. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 23: 301–312. doi: 10.1002/hup.926
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.