This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2008
Published in 2008 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 513–517, August 2008
How to Cite
Schneider, N. G., Cortner, C., Gould, J. L., Koury, M. A. and Olmstead, R. E. (2008), Comparison of craving and withdrawal among four combination nicotine treatments. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 23: 513–517. doi: 10.1002/hup.947
There are no potential conflicts of interest between the authors and others that might bias this work.
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.