None of the authors has any potential conflict in the results of this study.
A direct comparison of effect sizes from the clinical global impression-improvement scale to effect sizes from other rating scales in controlled trials of adult social anxiety disorder†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 35–40, January 2009
How to Cite
Hedges, D. W., Brown, B. L. and Shwalb, D. A. (2009), A direct comparison of effect sizes from the clinical global impression-improvement scale to effect sizes from other rating scales in controlled trials of adult social anxiety disorder. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 24: 35–40. doi: 10.1002/hup.989
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2008
- Brigham Young University Department of Psychology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.