None of the authors has any potential conflict in the results of this study.
A direct comparison of effect sizes from the clinical global impression-improvement scale to effect sizes from other rating scales in controlled trials of adult social anxiety disorder†
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 35–40, January 2009
How to Cite
Hedges, D. W., Brown, B. L. and Shwalb, D. A. (2009), A direct comparison of effect sizes from the clinical global impression-improvement scale to effect sizes from other rating scales in controlled trials of adult social anxiety disorder. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 24: 35–40. doi: 10.1002/hup.989
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2008
- Brigham Young University Department of Psychology
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.