Potential conflict of interests: MSL and BGOS are employees of Eli Lilly & Co
Comparison of carbamazepine and lithium in treatment of bipolar disorder: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 19–28, January 2009
How to Cite
Ceron-Litvoc, D., Soares, B. G., Geddes, J., Litvoc, J. and Lima, M. S. d. (2009), Comparison of carbamazepine and lithium in treatment of bipolar disorder: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials. Hum. Psychopharmacol. Clin. Exp., 24: 19–28. doi: 10.1002/hup.990
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.