Intensity of in-lake processes in floodplain lakes within the Bug River zone of fluvial activity
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 24, pages 5965–5971, 29 November 2014
How to Cite
2014), Intensity of in-lake processes in floodplain lakes within the Bug River zone of fluvial activity, Hydrol. Process., 28; pages 5965–5971, doi: 10.1002/hyp.10094, and (
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 OCT 2013 04:34PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!