Hydrological responses to defoliation and drought of an upland oak/pine forest
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 25, pages 6113–6123, 15 December 2014
How to Cite
2014), Hydrological responses to defoliation and drought of an upland oak/pine forest, Hydrol. Process., 28, pages 6113–6123, doi: 10.1002/hyp.10104, , and (
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 NOV 2013 03:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- USDA. Grant Number: 10-JV-11242306-136
- Office of Science (BER) US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0007041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!