Contrasted hydrological responses to forest harvesting in two large neighbouring watersheds in snow hydrology dominant environment: implications for forest management and future forest hydrology studies
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 26, pages 6183–6195, 30 December 2014
How to Cite
2015), Contrasted hydrological responses to forest harvesting in two large neighbouring watersheds in snow hydrology dominant environment: implications for forest management and future forest hydrology studies, Hydrol. Process., 28, 6183–6195, doi: 10.1002/hyp.10107, and (
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 NOV 2013 11:20PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- Canadian NSERC Discovery Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!