Currently at Pacific Climate Impact Consortium
A hierarchical Bayesian approach for the analysis of climate change impact on runoff extremes
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 26, pages 6292–6308, 30 December 2014
How to Cite
2014), A hierarchical Bayesian approach for the analysis of climate change impact on runoff extremes, Hydrol. Process., 28, 6292–6308, doi: 10.1002/hyp.10113, and (
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2013 09:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation, Water Sustainability and Climate (WSC) program. Grant Number: EAR-1038925
- National Science Foundation
- US Department of Energy
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- US Environmental Protection Agency Office of Research and Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!